Sandwich Tech's ATC Facings technology uses braided triaxial carbon fiber to provide superior torsional and longitudinal stiffness.
- Naturally attractive structural braid elimates the need for a cosmetic layer
- 60/-60 degree fibers provide maximum torsional stiffness for responsiveness
- Braided fabrics eliminate the crimping weakness in traditional woven reinforcements
- Braided fabrics provide greater compression buckling strength than traditional unidirectional (knitted) reinforcements
- Stronger than traditional fiberglass and less weight